Cardboard boxes London
Cardboard Box London Bus
November 1, 2015 – 06:01 pm
It’s taken us months to finish this cardboard box London Bus. We started making it in the easter holidays but just never got round to making the finishing touches.
We started with two cereal boxes. I cut one down the middle and the other is about 3cm on one side going to about 5cm on the other. We painted them red to be a London Bus. Into the top cereal box I used a hot glue gun to stick a plastic tray which was taken from a packet of biscuits. This is for the toys to sit in when riding on the bus.
We slotted the two boxes into each other. this is so it is an open top bus and some of the girls’ small world toys can have a ride upstairs. You can see a Team GB supporter and of course the Queen taking a ride in this picture.
The side of the bus is decorated with stickers and some shiny foam. I drew around the stickers to add details. the wheels are made with bottle tops filled with play dough. Into the play dough we stuck a dolly peg and on the outside of the wheel some gold foam. This was just pushed through the cereal box.
We got some old photos of members of the family and stuck them onto the stickers so it looks like we are riding the bus.
You might also like
Bankers Box® LONDON - Watch how Fellowes brought the ...
Making Big Ben out of cardboard box for Zayn. 13 Feb 2014
Set 12 World Landmark London Tower Design Storage Decorative Gift Nesting Boxes
Home (American Chateau)
- Set Decorative Nesting Boxes
- World Landmarks Vintage-Style Design
- Cardboard Construction
- 12 Boxes with Lids
- Approximate Dimensions: Largest: 13.5 x 9.5 x 4 , Smallest: 5 x 3.5 x 2
Photographic Print of A Cardboard Box Factory in Commercial Road, London, 1904
Home (Prints Online)
- PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINT You are purchasing one 10x8 inch (25x20cm) Print. White margins may compensate for any difference with paper size as shown in the preview. Estimated...
- High quality RA4 prints. Printed on Kodak Endura and Edge papers. Size refers to paper used
- Artwork Description Illustration showing a group of immigrants stirring glue and cutting cardboard to make boxes in a factory in the Commercial Road, London, 1904.
- For any queries regarding this choice of artwork please contact Prints Online quoting Reference 4384879
- Artwork chosen by Prints Online. (c) Mary Evans Picture Library 2015 -
Classic vintage London England flag prints Creative wooden bycast leather tissue box large rectangle Holder
- Material: Solid Wood with bycast leather wrapped
- 100% hand made to ensure every single piece is unique
- Rustic distress look is a part of charm for this range
- A wonderful gift idea for someone special.
- Top surface is about 25.3 * 14.3 cm high 9.6 cm inside the board thickness is about 0.7 cm capacity is about 23.5 * 12.5 * 9 cm
Canvas Print Picture - 5 Piece - Total size: Width 59,1"(150cm), Height 39,4"(100cm) Completely framed - Wall Art - Ready to Hang - multi panel - five 5 Part Panels - photo no. 2674 - EA150x100-2674
- PREMIUM QUALITY MULTI PIECE CANVAS. MANUFACTURED IN EUROPEAN UNION.
- TOTAL SIZE: Width 59,1 (150cm), Height 39,4 (100cm). STRETCHED AND FRAMED - READY AND EASY TO HANG. COMES WITH AN ASSEMBLY SET.
- LAMINATE ENSURES VIVID COLOURS AND PROTECTION FROM SCRATCHES/MINOR MECHANICAL DAMAGE
- DISPATCHED WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS. SECURELY PACKED IN A THICK MULTILAYER CARDBOARD BOX.
- ORDERS DELIVERED BY UPS. US: 3 BUSINESS DAYS (SINCE DISPATCH); EUROPE: 2-4 BUSINESS DAYS
(32x89) 3 Dimensional Red British Phone Booth Lifesize Standup
Home (Poster Revolution)
- Officially Licensed
- Perfect for Parties & Special Events
- measures 32.00 by 89.00 inches
- ships quickly and safely in a protective envelope
Where can I find empty cardboard boxes in London? | Yahoo Answers
We dont live in London but are also moving in the New Year and we have found the sturdiest cardboard boxes can be gotten at the local liquor store.You can even keep some that come with the dividers already in them and use them for your glasses and delicate knick-knacks.