Perforated packing Paper
Acorn Paper now offers a full selection of packaging products for the agricultural industry and many of these are stock items for us.
Our packaging for the agricultural industry is essential to produce growers. This packaging helps growers transfer products safely from the field where the product is grown to the retail environment, and all stops along the way; Quality packaging keeps products fresh.
Food safety is a concern for everyone from growers to consumers. Custom printed labels with barcodes let retailers track products back to the original growers.
Some of the most commonly used products in the agricultural industry that we can provide include:
- Pre-cut buckle straps, all colors
- Printed and plain produce rubber bands (Broccoli, Asparagus, Green Onions, Leeks, Radish, etc.)
- Printed tissue wraps (Eggplant, etc.)
- Perforated ice pads (separates ice from lying directly on produce in boxes)
- Produce labels (including UPC and GS-1 Data bar codes)
- Printed twist ties — generic and custom logo print
- Clear and printed produce bags, various product and sizes. We carry generic and also custom print with customer logos. (Lettuce, Green Onion, Grapes, Radish, Cilantro, seal top, sliders, etc.)
- Machine grade stretch wrap
- Tape — clear, colored and printed, all sizes
- Corrugated produce cartons, generic and custom print
- Hardwood and softwood pallets (New, used, all sizes, heat treated)
- Mesh bags (onions, potatoes, cantaloupe, honeydew, etc)
If you need items not featured above, we will happily provide them for you!
Acorn operates a storage facility in the Yuma, Arizona area for convenient same-day delivery or pick up of agricultural packaging products. This allows growers to store their packaging products so they can take products as needed and they will not run out of packaging for perishable produce.
We have experts in agricultural packaging that understand how produce must be packaged for wholesalers, retailers, and to appeal to the consumer. Acorn has partnered with its agricultural customers by providing marketing ideas and can work with graphic designers on new logo designs to better appeal to consumer tastes. The right packaging for any product in a retail environment should help sell the product, and this also holds true for produce.