Cardboard box design software
Designs outside the box – Electronics TakeBack Coalition
February 25, 2015 – 03:14 pm
One of the points of the Story of Electronics film is that the electronics manufacturers should direct their designers to focus their talents for innovation on solving some of the challenges with electronics products, which currently use many toxic chemicals in the production and in the products themselves, which are not made to be easily recycled, and which are not made to last and are often difficult to repair and upgrade.
Here are some examples of designers that make us hopeful that designers really can solve some of these problems.
Recompute: The cardboard computer case
It began as a student thesis project at the University of Houston, but the response was so overwhelmingly positive, that they’ve now put this into production. The Recompute PC replaces the plastic casing for a desktop PC with sideways layers of corrugated cardboard, making it fully recyclable. The design allows for easy disassembly of the case and removal of the components without any tools.
The Bloom Computer: The modular laptop
A group of Stanford University students have won a design award for their easy-to-disassemble laptop called the Bloom Laptop. They received the Inventor of the Month Award in October 2010 from Autodesk, whose design software was used to develop the laptop, which can be taken apart for recycling in two minutes, using no tools.
You might also like
box design packaging pattern library software
Discgear Selector 80 Disc Retrieval System - Purple (Stores 80 CD, DVD, Game or Photo CDs) New
- Sleek, modern design fits in with any decor whether at home or the office Holds and protects up to 80 of your favorite discs Keeps your collection safe and organized...
- Use the patented disc retrieval system to select the number of the disc you want in just 5 seconds Works with CDs, DVDs, game discs, or photo discs Includes access...
- Color: Purple Capacity: Holds up to a total of 80 discs Disc Retrieval Time: 5 seconds (Approx) Compatibility: CDs, DVDs, Game, or Photo discs Material: Plastic...
- Features a slide out disc index so you can easily locate the disc you re looking for Self-aligning slots keep your discs well protected
iPhone6 Plus Sports Armband, Nancy's shop Easy Fitting Sports Universal Armband With Build In Screen Protect Case Cover Running band Stylish Reflective Walking Exercise Mount Sports Sports Rain-proof Universal Armband Case+ Key Holder Slot for Iphone 6 Plus (5.5 Inch) (White)
- Designed specifically for iPhone 6 Plus, Lightweight armband keeps your phone secure and protected.
- Water Resistant and sweat-proof funtion to better protect your mobile phone, make you feel more comfortable during exercise，Due to varying color display...
- Built in Reflective strip for safe running in low light conditions. Built-in Key holder. Cutouts for easy access to headphones port and controls. A sweat resistant...
- Material: Lightweight soft neoprene that is molded to twist and bend but will not stretch out of shape. Washable with gentle soap and water, then air dry. Can keep...
- Functionality: Provide excellent protection during sport, such as running, biking, jogging, walking, working out etc. Touch screen works through the clear cover
Generic The Perugian Valley Oil Painting No Frame 20X24 Inch
Home (Da De Tong Yun)
- Oil on Canvas,100% Hand-painted on canvas by professional artist
- Use green paints directly and no add any water, no hurts to your health.
- Dimensions :20 *24 ,20 *28 ,24 *36 ,30 *40 ,36 *48 ,48 *72 , and any size you are preferred.
- Encased in cardboard and bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy box.
- All order is made by hand immd after your order, and it will take about 3 days for us to finish, then arrange shipping by EMS.
VIGICA Virtual Reality Box VR 3D Video Glasses 4.7-6 inch Google Cardboard with Bluetooth Game Controller Gamepad for Android iPhone PC Windows Set top Boxes
- The 3D Glasses is made of ABS and spherical resin lens materials without stimulation plastic sheet that is environmentally friendly, fully enclosed designed
- The distance between the phone and the lens design can be adjusted so that it suits for people with different visions Secret images, other people can not see anything...
- Convenient to use for watching at anytime anywhere whether sitting, lying or standing.You will not feel visual fatigue and dizzy even you use long time with the...
- 3D picture of the screen effect is super good, awesome feeling.Only can look at the left-right 3D film.You can get a viewing angle of between 70-80 degrees/ FOV
- Suitable for almost all kinds of smart phones (Android / IOS, etc) that screen between 4.7~6.0 inches; Covers detachable,users could take off the covers to expose...
GranVela ARST Visual Reality VR For Smartphone 3D Video Glasses Head Mount Plastic Version for 3D Movies Games for iPhone Samsung LG Nexus HTC Moto4.7-6 inch Mobile Smartphones (Black)
- GranVela VR Glasses is for 4.7-6 inch smartphones ,it can also completely compatible Apple mobile phones.
- The lenses use the aspheric design to minimize the distortion to make the image clearer and more fluent.
- On the structure,it uses completely enclosed design with no light or gaps visible. It has set aside USB interface and headphone interface to make it more humanity.
- The most comfortable and delicate sponge is high density,naturally get close to your every skin and can reduce your fatigue when watching.
- Very easy to assemble. Open the box,put your device into the box in the correct way and adjust it according to your needs.
Where can I buy cardboard box print bedsheets made from Dutch by Design
You can buy the cardboard box print bedding directly from the website: They don't appear to deal with any retailers.
What can I use to add texture and design to a cardboard box without using a paintbrush? | Yahoo Answers
There are many household items you can use... a piece of sponge, a wadded up handful of lace material, you can take an old worn piece of denim, and roll it up tightly to give some cool impression effects, an old scrub brush, an oddly shaped stone, a piece of brick, the list goes on. Experiment with whatever you can find and see what works best for you!