Cardboard Wine glass boxes
Packing long-stemmed wine glasses for a move can be quite a challenge. There’s nothing worse than finally getting all moved in, eagerly unpacking a box, and then finding out your glasses didn’t survive the journey! Here’s a quick and easy way to pack wine glasses that will ensure their protection.
What You’ll Need
- Padding (newspaper or packing paper)
- Cardboard box
- Packing tape
- Permanent marker
What To Do
- Crumple paper into the bottom of the cardboard box for padding.
- Ball up a piece of paper and stuff the inside of the glass to support it.
- Lay the glass flat on its side on top of a the paper. Pull the corners of the paper over the glass.
- Roll the glass in the paper, gently pushing some of the paper into the glass. Fold the rest of the paper under the base of the glass.
- Wrap the glass once more for added protection.
- Add a layer of paper on top of the glass and fill in all gaps with paper (you shouldn’t be able to shake the box without any rattling around).
- Mark the box “FRAGILE” in large letters.
How many glasses of wine are in a box of Franzia?
There are about 14 servings of 12 oz glasses of wine in a box of Franzia.