Free cardboard boxes Sydney
True to our low cost promise we offer you the best free box deal, ever! Get unlimited free boxes 7 days before you move - and keep them up to 28 days after. Amazing!
The low down
When you move with ZOOM Removals you are entitled to unlimited free cartons! You read right. Unlimited and totally free tea chests and book boxes for your move with ZOOM.
And it gets better
Collect them from ZOOM Removals any time within 7 days of your booked move so you can get packing and get organized ahead of time. Nothing is better for a move than getting your belongings in order ahead of time.
And now the truly amazing part
They are yours for 28 days after your move. Unpack into your new home or office at your own pace. Use the time to get organized and make yourself comfortable in your new digs. Simply drop them back within 4 weeks of your move and pay zip, nadder, nothing.
Save $$$ by choosing ZOOM Removals
Save big bucks by using our free cartons. Beware of imitators - nothing comes close to this generous deal! We only ask you look after our cartons and return them in a good condition, just like you picked them up in.
We can deliver
Can't make it to our base in Beverley Hills, Sydney? We can deliver cartons to you for the cost of exclusive of GST anywhere within Sydney metro. We can also collect the boxes at the end of your use of them for $34 exclusive of GST anywhere within Sydney metro. Please contact ZOOM Removals on Ph. 1300 157 448 for delivery rates to other Sydney areas.
We only require a deposit
Get unlimited free boxes by simply putting down a $5 deposit on each carton. Return them within 28 days of your move in serviceable condition and get a full refund on your deposit. Only pay for what you keep at the rates published on a packaging page.
Take advantage of this exceptional offer today and call ZOOM Removals on 1300 157 448 to book your next move.
Terms and Conditions
- Your card will be debited on the twenty ninth (29) day after your moving date if your cartons remain unreturned;
- You may retain some cartons and return others at your discretion. You will be invoiced for the amount you retain;
- Cartons must be returned in a reasonable condition including being returned unsoiled, dry and without excessive wear which includes being free of holes, large tears and walls in a rigid condition without excessive creasing. Any carton that is deemed unfit to be returned will be invoiced to you. You may write on the cartons and treat them as your own but they need to be returned in serviceable condition for the next customer to use.
- Please ensure you check the cartons before accepting them as some may be used already;
- ZOOM Removals requires $5 per carton as security deposit which will be fully refunded on return of the carton(s) in good serviceable condition;
- If you cancel your move once you have received cartons you will incur the full charge of the boxes regardless of if you return those boxes or not;
Photo Jigsaw Puzzle of Sydney, c. 1930s
Home (Prints Online)